Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ty Ming is evy sing!


Some times Ty Ming works in your favor.  Take last night, for example…

So there I was in the thinking room as the year was winding down.  I decided to replace the never-ending To Do list with a new years greeting for Mum.  It came out okay, if I do say so myself.  So I decided to share it with the world.  Or at least with my loyal reader.  (Note the singular.)

So I got the camera and shot a picture of it for last night’s Happy New Year post.  Had a small problem with [x]ing the wrong window after previewing it and had to redo the post.  No big deal.  I managed to get it posted at about five minutes of twelve.

Then Mum and I chatted for a couple of minutes before I decided to see if CNN.com was running a live stream of the ball drop.  Sure enough they were.  So I clicked on the link. 

“You video will start in 30 seconds – after this commercial.”

I have no recollection of what they were advertising and I really don’t care.  After the ad finally went away I got a pop-up asking if I wanted to load some New! and Improved! software on my computer.  No thanks.  Just give me my video.  Thank you very much.

Loading … loading … taking our time … loading …

6 – 5 – 4 – 3 – 2 – 1…

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Then they played a recording of Auld Lang Sine.  Not being a big Sinatra fan I switched it off when the switched over to New York New York.

Ty Ming is evy sing!

No comments: