Sunday, June 24, 2012

Forgot to mention…

Things got a little “entertaining” while I was across the street using their facilities. There I was minding my own business, sitting there with my knees up next to me ears in this antique of a bathroom that hasn’t been updated in the 35+ years I’ve been going to this flea market, when all of a sudden a pipe burst in the wall behind me! The way the flooding was traveling across the floor I couldn’t tell if it was my side of the stall wall or perhaps in the next stall over. I managed to hitch up my pants legs enough to keep them out of the almost instantly two inches deep flood, finished what I was doing and made a hasty retreat.

Well, at least we made it home in one piece. Then we went out for dinner at Applebe’s. Now I’m ready for a nap.

No comments: