Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Snore-easter-cane: Day 1 after action report.

Yawn...

It rained.  Not as bad as I've seen in some storms that didn't get the media red carpet this one did.

There was wind.  Bad enough by the evening commute that I was glad I decided to stay home.  But again, I've seen worse.

Listening to the scanner the city next door had their hands full with trees and wires down.  It sounded like a bunch of roads were closed.  My town and the several surrounding that I have programmed into the scanner were much quieter.

As of this writing I am unaware of any damage here at the HerrBGone Homestead V2.0.  But I haven't been outside yet...

Anywho...

Today there is a department meeting that, unfortunately, I can't get out of.  More snore.

Oh well.  Wish me luck.

No comments: