Monday, April 30, 2012

It's Miller Time!

What a mess!

Well, I was just messing around...

This was merely and experiment not an actual project.  The pocket facing the camera is almost twice the width of the cutter.  The pocket on top is a single cutter width.  They intersect about half way into each other.  Both were made with a flat end slot or edging router bit.  The top was chamfered (badly) with a V-cutting router bit.  The square U shaped slot on the near face was cut with a round end router bit similar to a ball end mill.

The shop looks and works much better rearranged as I described last night.  I can actually get at most everything!  I still have quite a bit of tidying up to do.  But these changes really are a major improvement.

Just thought I'd add these:



Much better!

No comments: