Sunday, July 1, 2012

So ends the first half

Of 2012. July first. Meh.

I just got back from storage. The van is almost as empty as the day I bought it. I decided to skip the flea this week to “fall back and regroup.” I haven’t decided yet, but I may quit altogether. Last week was a complete waste of time. The weather is only getting hotter and more humid. Wasn’t it Einstein who said “the definition of insanity was to continue doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results”? Not being insane I am looking for a different solution.

Yesterday Mum and I took a road trip in Galileo to check out a barn I can rent for less than half of what I am paying for storage. It was a nice ride, but it was an hour and a half away! And I accidentally left my GPS in a friend’s car when I went with her to a doctor’s appointment that she needed someone else to driver her home from. I had to make due with directions printed out from Google maps. Meh squared.

I want my GPS!

No comments: