Thursday, December 29, 2011

The never-ending To Do List


In yesterday’s rather melancholy post I mentioned my never-ending To Do List.

I bet you’ll never guess where that is…  ;-)



 
Wow!  You’re good!  Yes, that’s exactly where it is.  Right next to the pay phone. 

I was chatting with a friend the other day.  I mentioned how convenient it was having a phone here.  She didn’t realize that this was a working phone.  She said “I’ll call you back in a little while.”  I said “What?  It’s not like it’s a video phone…”  LOL!

Back to the list.

There’s a book I highly recommend called Eat That Frog.  It takes its title from a Mark Twain quote: “If the first thing you do each day is eat a live frog, you can rest assured that nothing worse will happen to you for the rest of the day.”  The book is about getting things done.  That’s why I’ve put notations on my list about which items are tadpoles and which is the Big Ugly Frog that needs eating.

You may have noticed that writing a blog post about my never-ending To Do List is not on the list.  I’m procrastinating.  So sue me…

No comments: